I moved to Rockwall in 1983 with my family. My parents were both entrepreneurs and they chose to move to Rockwall because it was safe and the schools had a great reputation, and of course it had a beautiful lake. I spent most of my childhood in Rockwall. My first two jobs were here in Rockwall at The Shores in the Pro Shop and at Mr. Catfish. I graduated from Rockwall High School and I can say that I was blessed to grow up here in Rockwall County. After high school I attended Stephen F Austin University before transferring to Texas A&M University.
Most of my professional career has been spent helping organizations grow, helping those organizations run as efficiently as possible, and leading and developing people for success. I am proud to say that I received several organizational awards for top performance and that many of the people I helped develop went on to award winning careers as well. I am now the owner and CEO of two Rockwall businesses; Barmetrix, a restaurant and bar consulting business where we help owners learn how to operate more efficiently and bring more money to the bottom line, while reducing risk, and NTX Disinfect, Allergy, and Mold that offers various residential and commercial services for a healthier space.
How will you make a difference on the board?
I have been responsible for multi-million-dollar budgets during my professional career and I am extremely comfortable in that process. I will bring a conservative, well rounded business leadership mind to the board. I also have experience working on a board and working in committees.
I have good knowledge of the educational system. My oldest daughter is Autistic, and I learned all I possibly could so I could be a good advocate for her. I respect the opinions of those that do the work every day, like those teachers and administrators that worked with my daughter. I will always listen and be available to those with a concern and while I may not be able to solve every issue I will work hard to help. I am committed to being easily available to parents, teachers, and administrators. I am committed to continuing to learn where I am not an expert to be the best servant possible to this community.
- We must be more transparent and seek out involvement from the community we represent in our district.
- Protect our conservative values; oppose the acceptance of gender dysphoria in female sports and critical race theory education in our schools while ensuring American Exceptionalism is taught.
- Maintain strong oversight of the district’s financial stability and the impact of bond and tax dollars used by the district.
- Expand and improve the accessibility of certifications we offer in trades and establish JROTC.
- Our special needs student population is growing. I am committed to having innovative special needs education that strives for excellent outcomes.
- Committed to getting all students back to the classroom without restrictions or mandates.
If you would like to support my campaign, use the button below and complete the information on the page.